It’s 2017 and this year is going to be the year that Kelsey Vere Photography makes it big! Haha, just kidding.
2017 is gonna be the year where I branch out, meet new clients, get to know my clientele, take lots of pictures, and really get a drip on my photography style.
You guys are going to help shape my photography and I’m so happy to have your support and have the opportunity to take photos of you and your loved ones.
To start things off, I wanted to offer you a chance to win a free session – who doesn’t like free photos?
This is my first ever photo giveaway so I hope you love it. The winner will be randomly drawn by a computer and will receive a free 1-hour session (that’s worth $100, but the value of photos with your loved ones is priceless). The 1 hour session will take place at an outdoor location of your choosing (within the area) or inside your home. The session is subject to standard sneak peak and turnaround times. You can book your free session anytime in 2017, upto and including December 31, 2017, depending on my availability throughout the year.
3 ways to enter
- Like my Facebook page + set your settings to “See first” so you don’t miss any future giveaways or promotions I’m offering.
- Share my latest contest photo from my Facebook page.
- Comment on the contest photo on my Facebook page so I know you’ve entered.
- Follow my Instagram account.
- Tag 3 of your friends in the comments of a contest photo on my Instagram.
- Regram my contest photo on Instagram.
Via my blog
- Sign up for my newsletter.
- Share this blog post on one of your social networks.
- Leave a comment on this blog post so I know you’ve entered.
Choose whatever entry method you prefer. You can enter as many times as you like. Each entry gets you an additional chance at winning so don’t just stop at one! The winner will be selected in 4 weeks, on February 6th 2017 (just in time for Valentine’s Day) and will be notified privately however you entered (Facebook, Instagram, or via the email you used to signup to my newsletter) as well as publicly on my blog and social media channels.
If you have questions, let me know! Otherwise, good luck! Happy entrying! :P
P.S. If all goes well, I may run another giveaway this year. :)